Pinnacle Athletic Campus
7600 Pinnacle Dr. Victor, NY 14564
$5 Spectator Fee
Concessions Available (NO OUTSIDE FOOD/DRINKS)
Interested teams can register using AES. Once you have registered online, please print the entry form and send payment to VolleyFX immediately to secure your spot. Teams are accepted first-come; first-serve and spots are confirmed once payment is received. The cost of the tournament is $325. All teams need to be prepared with the most recent copy of their USAV roster at check-in on the morning of the tournament. Any questions please contact Katie Nicholas.
Tournament Format: Each division will be originally seeded based on previous tournament results and will then be put into pools of 3,4 or 5 based off the seeding and number of teams in each division. The divisions may be power pooled to allow competitive play. Schedule and results can be found on AES.
Tournament Details: As we get closer to the tournament date, all information that is needed will be sent out to clubs via email and posted to this webpage. Tournament procedures regarding Covid-19 will also be posted on this page.
In accordance with WEVA Guidelines, each team is allowed one spectator per rostered player. Each team must submit a spectator list designating a spectator for each player by Friday 6pm before the start of the tournament. Spectators will be asked to verify their name on the list when entering the facility and hand in their Covid Waiver and Attestation form.
Please provide your spectator list below
Pinnacle 12U Division - Click Here
Teams are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Registration can be completed through AES (link provided below) and checks (made to VolleyFX ) sent to:
P.O. Box 1208
Fairport, NY 14450
Schedule will be on AES:
1) Visit advancedeventsystems.com using your phone browser
2) Click “Results” Button near top of page
3) Tap “search by event name” box and type in name of this tournament (Winter Challenge)
4) Click on the VolleyFX Winter Challenge entry, then choose your age division.
5) Select “Overview” which will list all the pools, teams in each pool, and their won-lost records. It also lists playoff brackets. To see detailed info about a single pool click on the pool sheet button for that pool. This will give you current standings for that pool, scores of completed matches, pool schedule, and playoff bracket each team will go to depending on final pool standings.
*Please note after you first pool, you will be re-seeded into a second pool, half of which will be played on Saturday, and half Sunday morning. Do not leave until you are sure you are done for the day on Saturday (this will be in the evening). *
WEVA - USA Volleyball